- This event has passed.
Sex and Relationship Therapy Training for Hypnotherapists
March 23 @ 10:00 am - March 24 @ 5:30 pm NZDT
Are you a hypnotherapist wanting to take your practice to the next level? Interested in learning how to help your clients overcome their sex and relationship issues? Like to laugh while you learn? Come train with Top Hypnotherapy Trainers Caroline Cranshaw and Daryl Gove.
At the end of this 2 day workshop, you will have a good understanding of and have practised advanced techniques to help your clients overcome their Sex and Relationship issues taught at a level you won’t find anywhere else in NZ. You will understand why people have the issues they do and be able to educate your clients on how to stop repeating unhealthy cycles. You will have the knowledge and strategies to help clients shift their issues at a very deep level.
You will receive a 100 + page workbook with the step by step processes and scripts so you can start using the techniques right away with confidence. Healthy food, coffee and tea provided.
At the end of this workshop, you will understand what the different causes of relationship and sexual issues tend to be and have a plan of action for sessions addressing these issues. You will have the knowledge and strategies to help clients improve their relationships, heal their broken heart and overcome their sexual issues.
With practice, you will be able to confidently…
• Understand, explain the causes of and implement effective treatments for sexual issues in men and women.
• Help clients cope and get over a breakup quickly as well as clear any blocks to love they may have.
• Educate your clients in the latest theories of what works and what doesn’t work in a relationship and why they may be having the issues that they are having.
• Know the principals of The Gottman Method, Attachment Theory and Imago Therapy to help you improve not only your own relationships but your clients as well.
• Have a deeper understanding of the brain and our development and how this relates to our interactions in relationships through The Truine Brain Model.
• Know which techniques that you have learned to use, with what issues, and with what type of client for the best outcome.