Les Mills Auckland July-September 2019
July 1 @ 12:00 am - September 30 @ 8:00 pm NZST
This pass is for a use between July and September 2019.
Please select how many days you would like to access the gym: you can select a 3 days, 7 days or 14 days pass (casual daily passes are only sold at the club for $25). Note that all days included in a pass must be used in sequence (you cannot do 3 days for Monday, Wednesday and Friday in the same pass)
If you are staying for more than 14 days, enter the number of 14 days passes AND extra passes before you press the ‘Register’ button to bundle up into one single order.
Note that passes for passes cannot be split into separate days (i.e. 14 days cannot be used in 4 days access, 2 days visiting New Zealand, and 10 days back at the gym)
If you are planning to stay for a month or more, and you are a registered Les Mills International Instructor or a Les Mills New Zealand based Instructor, please contact us on arrival for monthly prices.
This online price is not available at the gym and is only for Les Mills International Instructors and participants visiting New Zealand and Les Mills New Zealand based Instructors.
If you are coming in a group, make sure you register separately as we will issue a pass under your name with the number of days you have purchased.
The pass will give you access to the Auckland City gym, as well as the Britomart, Newmarket, Takapuna and New Lynn clubs.
You can attend as many classes as you like, but please reservation is required for each RPM™ class (you will need to reserve your bike and collect your ticket at reception after your have registered at the club).
Your pass will be available for pick up at Les Mills Auckland City club or Britomart. It will be issued during your first visit. You will be able to use it at any of the 6 Auckland locations, but you will not be able to collect your pass at New Lynn or Takapuna clubs.
Identification, order number and confirmation email will be required to pick up your pass.
Now a few things you need to know:
- Filmings in July will take place in a different Venue (Shed 10 in Auckland). Some classes will be open to participants but bookings will be required. Visit lesmills.com/filming for details. This gym pass is NOT valid for filming classes.
- Please take the time to read the conditions of use for Les Mills gyms. These will be sent to you after you have made your purchase.
- Note that the casual passes are not refundable and are only valid until the end of the quarterly period (January-March, April-June, July-September and Oct-December).
FILMING DATES : please visit http://www.lesmills.com/filming
- LMI reserves the right to make any changes to filming dates and times or availability of audience spots to fit filming requirements.
- Our Policy states that children must be over the age of 15 to be in the studio and workout areas.
- You are not allowed to take photos and film club or staff members without their permission. Please restric your photos to yourself and your friends.